Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Molly's Travel Collection

  1. #1
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Smile

    I was just looking through the AG site and noticed they have put Molly's travel things together and made a collection you can purchase together like Samantha used to have. I calculated the costs and you really only save $3.95, but I think it is a good sign if you like to purchase things as a set.

    Kim [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    they've always had this one as a set as far as I remember, and no, it's not much of a savings.

    Laurie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •